What's new
InviteForum - The Leading Source for NZB Indexers & Torrent Invites

Register to be part of a great torrent community and to find your desired tracker.

Fight Club Indexers

Nerosutton

Staff member
Donor

reputation_scoree

There are a few Indexers that have 'Fight Club' rules but everyone talks about them anyway. The interesting thing to me is that people post in forums like this one requesting an invite to one of these Indexers. I have never heard of someone getting an invite to one of these Indexers thru a post in a forum. In fact, the mere fact that someone makes the request in public probably precludes them from getting an invite. I think people should be aware of this and seek invites like these in private. IMHO it's pointless to make the request in public.

rakesh

reputation_scoree

I was going to ask for one such indexer but luckily i decided to go through the forum first to familiarize with the content and people here.
Im glad i saw this first.

Also i have a doubt, for such indexer how would someone new like me get an invite to ? (I have an account on DrunkenSlug because of a friends recommendation,He recommended the other one too)

Nerosutton

Staff member
Donor

reputation_scoree

I was going to ask for one such indexer but luckily i decided to go through the forum first to familiarize with the content and people here.
Im glad i saw this first.

Also i have a doubt, for such indexer how would someone new like me get an invite to ? (I have an account on DrunkenSlug because of a friends recommendation,He recommended the other one too)
The best way to get rare, private Indexer invites is through the relationships you build. Networking, especially in online forums like this one or Discord servers is a great way to get to know people that may be able to help you.

rakesh

reputation_scoree

The best way to get rare, private Indexer invites is through the relationships you build. Networking, especially in online forums like this one or Discord servers is a great way to get to know people that may be able to help you.
Thanks for the Discord Headsup , Will be going through it.