What's new
InviteForum - The Leading Source for NZB Indexers & Torrent Invites

Register to be part of a great torrent community and to find your desired tracker.

[Request] BrokenStones.Club Invitation

Mve1

Staff member
Respected Member

It calls to my attention what @BM320 stated in a previous threat ""this is the only place that specializes in invitations that I'm being more active" the same applies to me, and the reason why is because all of us have seen in this place something special and we are loving it. Soon I will able to send some really good invites. So the best is yet to come! In the mean time:
As a Power Mac User I would love an invitation to BrokenStones,
Thanks

BM320

Staff member

It calls to my attention what @BM320 stated in a previous threat ""this is the only place that specializes in invitations that I'm being more active" the same applies to me, and the reason why is because all of us have seen in this place something special and we are loving it. Soon I will able to send some really good invites. So the best is yet to come! In the mean time:
As a Power Mac User I would love an invitation to BrokenStones,
Thanks
Tell me if you're still looking for the invitation!

TomT

Donor VIP
Donor

reputation_scoree

Hi there.
Anyone able and willing to help with an invite to BrokenStones.club please?
Thank you in advance.

DadeCooper

reputation_scoree

Tell me if you're still looking for the invitation!
I'm hunting for an invite. I'll update the board if im able to secure one and when/if I'll be able to fulfill any invite requests, but until that time, Id really love a brokenstones invite! Thank you all! Good luck!

kornie

reputation_scoree

I'm hunting for an invite. I'll update the board if im able to secure one and when/if I'll be able to fulfill any invite requests, but until that time, Id really love a brokenstones invite! Thank you all! Good luck!
hello to everybody and thank you for the topic. is there any way of getting an invirtation for the Brokenstones club? thank you all