What's new
InviteForum - The Leading Source for NZB Indexers & Torrent Invites

Register to be part of a great torrent community and to find your desired tracker.

Secret-Cinema | SC | Movies | 2019 Review

Karaku

KinG
Staff member

Name​
Secret-Cinema​
Tracker URL​
Tracker Genre​
Movies​
Tracker Type​
Ratio Based​
Bonus System​
No​
Seed Difficulty​
Easy​
Tracker Signup​
Closed / Invites Only​
Banned Countries​
None​
IRC Channel​
-​

DESCRIPTION
Secret-Cinema is a private tracker specialized in Classic and Non-Mainstream Movies.

With almost 17k torrents, content includes old and foreign movies as well as obscure and arthouse motion pictures. Retention is good and speed decent.

Maintaining a good ratio is kinda easy despite the lack of seedbonus system. Indeed there is a lot Freeleech Torrents and even a very interesting feature called " Secret Pharmacy " that will you give you the chance to recover the dowload spent on former monthly picks.

Joining Secret-Cinema is not that easy considering the limited number of members ( around 2600 as we speak ) even if invites can be bought in a very basic shop for 50 gbs of upload.

A good alternative if you dont have access to Karagarga and Cinemaggedon. Recommended.

HOME

CATEGORIES

BROWSE

FORUM

RULES

USER CLASSES

WIKI

RATINGS
Speed​
8/10​
Pre-time​
-/10​
Content​
8/10​
Community​
7/10​
Overall​
8/10​

saidjarahlost

I make friends I contribute to the forum, but I'm face to face to talk turkey to me when I invite someone IPs 150 GB upload the torrent there.

Iggy

reputation_scoree

Hi, I was on sc long time ago, but I have changed the e-mail adress and closed the previous google mail. I would like someone to send me an invite as I was a long user. Please pm me.