Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sky of usenet

hardyman

Newbie
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Messages
1

reputation_scoree

hi,

i would like to get an invite for sky of usenet, don´t know if house of usenet coming back.

Cheers from Germany.

hardyman
 
Please, i would like to get an invite for SOU too. I’ve been a member of Hou for years. I would really appreciate an invite.
 
Hey guys,
I'm also an old HoU veteran and looking for a new home.
If anyone has an invite key for SoU I would be very thankful!

Cheers and thanks
errato
 
Hey,
I'm also searching for a new Home after HoU is closed, meybe I can also get an invite key for SoU?
Thanks!
Verve
 
Hi,
as the ones before me, I'm also searching for an invite for SoU after HoU is closed.
I hope they will be back soon nevertheless.
cheers
Zech0r
 
Hey,
I'm also searching for a new Home after HoU is closed, meybe I can also get an invite key for SoU?
Thanks!
 
Hey, I am also looking for an invite code for sky-of-usenet :)
 
Hi, I'm also a veteran of HoU and looking for a new home, thus would be very happ about an invite to sky of usnet. Thx already
 
Please check the message
 
I'm also interested in an invitation for sky of usenet since HoU is offline at the moment
 
Back
Top