What's new
InviteForum - The Leading Source for NZB Indexers & Torrent Invites

Register to be part of a great torrent community and to find your desired tracker.

Any SeedBox recommendations?

Karaku

KinG
Staff member

I would really like to find a service as good as seedhost.eu, but with no shipping limit.
Cheap and excellent service, but in 10-14 days the entire shipping franchise is so good that the service is

lister123

reputation_scoree

I've only entered the seedbox World 1 week ago. I went with ultraseedbox for plex. Have to say I've found it very easy to work with. I've gone for the entry level box jaguar with 2tb drive. Trying to learn the Linux commands is fun

avleena

reputation_scoree

Their prices aren't bad. How is it compared to seedboxes/cc?
right now i have 2 seedboxed one from ultraseedbox and from seedboxes/cc, it only been 2 weeks since i got seedboxed/cc, comparing between them:
-for speed i am getting around 110 mb in sabnzbd in both, i think its the limit for my usenet provider
-for torrent downloading max i got in ultraseedbox was around 190-220 mb upload was around that max is 200, - for seedboxes/cc i haven't used torrent much but i got 240 mb and around 200 upload for a few seconds (cant find a torrent that will max the upload speed on both providers)
-for apps they got similar apps you can check it in their sites but seedboxes/cc are the winners on this front because seedbucket alone
i have seedbucket connected to my unlimited gdrive i got more 2 tb all downloaded in 2 weeks.
-one other point for seedboxes/cc is unmetered bandwidth compared to ultraseedbox but i never reached the limit

i think thats it for the differences in the end i am thinking of canceling ultraseedbox because the unlimited gdrive
i am still new to seedboxes/cc so my info on speed can change

Last edited:

root

Respected Member

Does anyone have a promo code from SeedMonster? it would be so great. ;)

Karaku

KinG
Staff member

Does anyone have a promo code from SeedMonster? it would be so great. ;)
If you find that your server is dedicated please let us know.

right now i have 2 seedboxed one from ultraseedbox and from seedboxes/cc, it only been 2 weeks since i got seedboxed/cc, comparing between them:
-for speed i am getting around 110 mb in sabnzbd in both, i think its the limit for my usenet provider
-for torrent downloading max i got in ultraseedbox was around 190-220 mb upload was around that max is 200, - for seedboxes/cc i haven't used torrent much but i got 240 mb and around 200 upload for a few seconds (cant find a torrent that will max the upload speed on both providers)
-for apps they got similar apps you can check it in their sites but seedboxes/cc are the winners on this front because seedbucket alone
i have seedbucket connected to my unlimited gdrive i got more 2 tb all downloaded in 2 weeks.
-one other point for seedboxes/cc is unmetered bandwidth compared to ultraseedbox but i never reached the limit

i think thats it for the differences in the end i am thinking of canceling ultraseedbox because the unlimited gdrive
i am still new to seedboxes/cc so my info on speed can change
In just 12 days I sent 10TB with Seedboxes.cc, if it was a traffic limit I would certainly be without my seedbox

root

Respected Member

If you find that your server is dedicated please let us know.

In just 12 days I sent 10TB with Seedboxes.cc, if it was a traffic limit I would certainly be without my seedbox
yeah i'll let you know

T Shirt

yeah i know that.have you used LeaseWeb before? if yes then how is/was the experiance?
I didn't. But, one of my friends have used it. He said that was good enough for torrenting in comparatively low price.